Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back in Austria

I am now back in Austria, and have moved into my new apartment.
Italy was great and I managed to get a few realy good photos, I have only added a couple to my website www.gamma-photography.com as I have been mega busy, but if you take a look and tell me what you think I would be grateful, I am also lucky enough to have met Kalle Palander possibly the best skier in the world at the moment, and have some of my photos on his site www.kallepalander.com
Today has been a runaround day, getting the new apartment stocked, sorting out bank accounts and most importantly internet in the house!!! none of this wait a week stuff that you get in the UK, within 5 minutes of leaving the shop I was online at home with wireless broadband, how great is that? Of course that means I am now a slave to technology once more!!
Tomorrow will see me shooting the training run of the womens World Cup downhill event that lucky for me is being held in St Anton, I met Chemmy Alcott today, our big hope of getting a podium at some stage, and she is even more beautiful in real life than in the pictures I have seen of her. Makes me wish I was just 20 years younger though seeing all these gorgeous girls in Lycra.... Maybe one of them will being going through the I want a fat bald old man stage of life!!
Off now catch you again soon

Mitch

No comments: