Sunday, January 6, 2008

Adelboden Slalom

Today belonged to Austria with Mario Matt winning and Benni Reich coming in second, the swiss yoddeling was not as load today, as the top Swiss guys went out on the first run. Britains or should I say Scotlands Alan and Noel Baxter both failed to complete the course, and are now off to ski a europa cup in Austria. I had a good day shooting wise, considering we had rain sleet snow and sunshine to contend with! I am now stuck in Adelboden until at least tomorrow night as I wait for my car to be repaired, then it is off to Wengen. Hopefully Bode can put this weekend to the back of his mind and kick some arse oops bottoms in the speed events. Some of you may have even seen my ugly mug on TV, I believe they zoomed in on me as I was laying on the snow taking snaps. Autographs are available for a huge fee!! Oh and by the way I had to wear a coat today as it was raining!!! Already people are giving me abuse for being a girl!

No comments: