Thursday, March 6, 2008

Crans Montana Training run


I am in Crans Montana this weekend to shoot the women racing, and what a beautiful resort it is, I will go out in a bit and get some shots for you to look at.I shot the Downhill training run earlier today, and with a gorgeous blue ski and warm weather I could not miss the chance of getting the girls in mid-flight, some of them were getting some great air time, Chemmy Alcott probably had the longest jump!! of course there is always one or two that do not quite make the distance, and get heckled with shouts of TOURIST, from course workers etc.I was testing the new lens I got when I was back in the UK, and it is much better, maybe one day I will make a photographer :-) for the camera geeks that read this I was shooting with a 400mm f2.8 ISO 100 and shutter speed of 4000 it was a very bright day! I hope you like the pictures.
Mitchwww.mitch-photography.co.ukwww.skispace.com/mitch

No comments: